STEP 1. CLEARANCE FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Make clearance at CDL and acquire your Metric/Registration Number
STEP 2. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Login to SRMS with your username and password.
- For first time users, update password to something more secure.
- Select the Fees payment from the side view.
- Pay online with ATM card or generate payment invoice and pay at any Bank.
- Successful payments will grant access to course registration.
- Register courses and print out registration form.
- Submit form at CDL after verification by your Programme Facilitator.
- Download the following document documents from unimaidcdl.edu.ng for guidance.
- Student Handbook
- Centre Handbook
- All payment SHOULD be made online into CDL Account only.
- All payments and registration should be concluded by 31st April, 2018.